A TPE granulate compound with the softness and elasticity of a comparable PVC material. This compound is designed for use with sterilization, although in its original version it is not usually recommended for use with highly fatty foodstuffs.
- Typical uses: Twist-Off® Metal and Composite Closures, Metal Lug Caps, Press Twist (P/T) Closures etc.
- Typical applications include: compression and injection molding
- Filling goods: all, except highly fatty and oily foodstuffs
- Steam closable with sterilization at 121°C for 60 min or 131°C for 30 min.
- Typical shore hardness: A 68
- Typical Melt Flow Index (MFI): 19 g/10 min (5 kg, 190°C)
- Standard colors: unpigmented, blue or white
- Versions available for Press Twist Closures